Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Death decided to curse Nolan's Batman movies, his brand.

You want to talk about cursed? Check out the Poltergeist curse.

From the midnights it is looking quite frontloaded however.

How can we say it's looking "quite frontloaded" when we don't even have a hint of Friday numbers?I mean, sure, it will be more frontloaded than TDK... but that wasn't very frontloaded to begin with.

whats disgusting is a few TA fans on CBM saying how they happy their record is safe due to this shooting. Utterly disgusting thing to say. It prompted CBM to write an article about it.

What is CBM?

whats disgusting is a few TA fans on CBM saying how they happy their record is safe due to this shooting. Utterly disgusting thing to say. It prompted CBM to write an article about it.

Isn't it also disgusting to moan over how the record might be safe now?

Okay, that's just bizarre (and not the good kind of bizarre like in my avatar)...

Haven't seen anything like it before, every show gets clapping in the end and people are staying till the very end instead of rushing out as they normally do. It might not do TDK-legs, but it will have strong WoM and I wouldn't bet against 3x multiplier.

They didn't get killed because of Batman, they got killed because of a sociopath! The cast and crew shouldn't feel the least bit guilty, though like everyone else, I'd suspect they are sad.This murderer would've killed people whether it was at DKR, the Park, the Zoo, wherever.

I didn't say they should feel guilty, but that they undoubtedly and understandably will feel some small bit of responsibility for those certain people being in that certain place at that certain time. It's human nature.

Haven't seen anything like it before, every show gets clapping in the end and people are staying till the very end instead of rushing out as they normally do. It might not do TDK-legs, but it will have strong WoM and I wouldn't bet against 3x multiplier.

My audience clapped at the end too... and had some very vocal reactions to certain scenes that I won't discuss here. It was sort of cute how the audience hung around hoping for a credit cookie though, lol. That is so not Nolan's MO.

It's really hard for me to gauge the WOM. A lot of people love it, a lot of people like it, and good chunk of people are disappointed. Not sure what kind of cocktail that creates.