Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Friday screenings are already sold out. You will see some family audience drop off on Saturday/Sunday. It's Sat/Sun won't match TA's Sat/Sun.

Again, where is the evidence of this?

If early reports are saying 80-90. People are going to the theaters. Sorry but you have no evidence to back you opinion in this case.

Hey look I hope I'm wrong, but it's just my thoughts on the whole thing.

Again, where is the evidence of this?

How am I supposed to give any evidence for this? I am basing this on human nature. A lot of parents will draw a line at their 11-12 year olds going to watch this movie this weekend.

Did you have some sort of epiphany while you were gone? Why would want DH2's record to fall? You of all people.

Since when have I not wanted TDKR to surpass DH2? TDKR won't come within 70% of DH2's overseas gross, and I love TDK, so I do want it to break the record.

How am I supposed to give any evidence for this? I am basing this on human nature. A lot of parents will draw a line at their 11-12 year olds going to watch this movie this weekend.

Right. They will draw a line. An imaginary line that can't be calculated or counted. That's why plenty of people are going to a theater today. And will tomorrow. And the next day. and the day after that.

maybe at a night showing, but a day showing they probably will still go

People scared of copycats.

In Colorado, perhaps. Nearly everybody else is going to go and if people are going today and tonight, they'll go tomorrow and Sunday. I see no reason this would cause it to experience bigger than normal drops during the weekend.