Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Leave them alone. They're probably not in a mood to do any speaking right now and it just furthers the notion that they're somehow responsible for this.

And really what can they say.

I don't know about the $35. My guess is he is including the 3 AM shows into that as a pre day number total.Either way, hes as good as it gets in the prediction game.

That would still count for midnight figures based on precedent.

A Facebook friend just posted arguably the juiciest spoiler of TDKR's ending as his status. His friends complained and he just responded, "You'll live."

No offense, but that was a pretty cuntish thing to do.

Leave them alone. They're probably not in a mood to do any speaking right now and it just furthers the notion that they're somehow responsible for this.

Give me a break, I was just curious.

I am so glad you where not at the theater. My thoughts and prayers go out your community.

I think it's a blessing in disguise now that the power went out last year at my DH2 midnight screening there. That theater's always had a rep as a dump and I try and stay away from it even though it's cheaper than any other theater around, but that incident really left a sore taste in my mouth and I think I've only been back one time since then. Anyways thank you, appreciate your thoughts and concern.

Red, I believe he is counting all sales from midnight till 3AM, and then looking at what he expects from a Friday total beginning with morning showings.Thats how I read it.

$4.4m from 3 AM screenings doesn't sound possible. Maybe from 3 AM and 6 AM. Edited by redfirebird2008

Where is the $35m number coming from?

Reading the whole thread I think he was answering a question. Someone didn't remember what his numbers were. It looks like his early prediction before the actual midnight number came out.

$4.4m from 3 AM screenings doesn't sound possible. Maybe from 3 AM and 6 AM.

I would buy it. Or maybe it was the AMC/Regal trilogies. 35m would be a truly epic number. I feel shitty talking about box office on a day like this but the point still stands.

$5m from 3 AM screenings doesn't sound possible. Maybe from 3 AM and 6 AM.

He posted under an hour ago, so presumably he had already seen the $30.6m estimate. I have no idea where he got 35, but that seems probable he included some extra shows in there or the est is slightly low. I copied and pasted directly.His assertion $60m today is doable backs up what I said earlier in relation to how TDK performed. Batman is going to show resilience today IMO. $90m+ No OD record, but still a possible OW record