Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

tribefan965, cool it the fuck down. I'm not sure why you're so agitated at everyone.

Huh? I know I've done a lot of swearing today but that's all been directed at the scumbag who murdered these poor people, not anyone here. If Sims meant it as an innocent question I apologize. It's just I don't think any focus should be directed at the cast and crew who had nothing to do with this tragedy right now. Edited by tribefan695

Using his percentages based on the lower $30m figure and lower $80-90m range given by the hollywood reporter...looks like would work out to $193m weekend. All things considering that is insane.

30 midnights

58 friday w/o midnight

56 saturday

49.5 sunday

Reading the whole thread I think he was answering a question. Someone didn't remember what his numbers were. It looks like his early prediction before the actual midnight number came out.

He only posted it an hour ago, but that's if the time on those posts is Pacific time.

He posted under an hour ago, so presumably he had already seen the $30.6m estimate. I have no idea where he got 35, but that seems probable he included some extra shows in there or the est is slightly low. I copied and pasted directly.His assertion $60m today is doable backs up what I said earlier in relation to how TDK performed. Batman is going to show resilience today IMO. $90m+ No OD record, but still a possible OW record

Gitesh's sources seem to think it will be close to $60m in day business as well. Given how early it is, it would not be surprising if that is lowballed. Assuming of course that this isn't an extremely optimistic estimate by his sources.

Gitesh's sources seem to think it will be close to $60m in day business as well. Given how early it is, it would not be surprising if that is lowballed. Assuming of course that this isn't an extremely optimistic estimate by his sources.

I am going to buy tix for tomorrow night on my way home from work. So I'll get a gauge of the WC mood. Last night it was bonkers. If it still is, you can bet any estimate, including Nikki's 10Pmish update will be lowballed by several million.

All of you are reading way too much into the $35 million figure. Reality is its $30.6. Focus on the multipliers throughout the weekend he gives. Works out to $193 weekend.

hmmm. :lol: You posted that figure. You should have known people would focus on it if it's not what was reported. Edited by ECSTASY

considering superhero movies don't have huge midnights like book adaptation movies do, isn't a 30m midnight show this could still possibly get close to 200m or even pass it?

I have no doubt that it would be enough if the film weren't facing strange circumstances this weekend. Edited by Sims