Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

My theater clapped every 15-20 minutes.

Lucky :(My audience sucked. The only applause we got was at the credits. And maybe the very beginning.

Batman's introduction got no applause, and neither did the part where Gordon managed to put more time on the bomb at the last second. Did I mention there was no applause when Catwoman saved Batman? That part was freakin' intense! Where's the applause? Oh, and I didn't here any kind of reaction when Bruce was unveiled to still be alive.

Sounds disappointing, doesn't it? Then again maybe I should have stepped in myself and applauded...

Edited by superduperm

The OW record is in play if it reaches 90+ mil OD IMO.

Possibly, if my theory about Saturday and Sunday is correct.Friday-90MSaturday-60MSunday-60MTotal: 210MAt this point though 90M seems like a pipe dream.

Possibly, if my theory about Saturday and Sunday is correct.Friday-90MSaturday-60MSunday-60MTotal: 210MAt this point though 90M seems like a pipe dream.

As great as that would be your expecting this movie to pretty much run 60 mil through fri-sun. No way that would ever happen.

As great as that would be your expecting this movie to pretty much run 60 mil through fri-sun. No way that would ever happen.

Well, if it doesn't happen it will be because it's not hitting 90M today. I don't think Sunday is going to drop much from Saturday. News like this is going to dissipate gradually.

That midnight number is disappointing, no way around it. I don't think this was breaking any records regardless.

its already broken the record for most attended as well as most 2d midnight ever. What are you talking about?

That midnight number is disappointing, no way around it. I don't think this was breaking any records regardless.

The midnights are a little less than expected but still solid. People here are reporting relatively few sellouts. I don't know whether records were going to happen but the OD is without a doubt lower than what it would be.