Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

What do you suggest?

I'm not asking for an army of police officers, just that theater employees gave a crap. They need to be more interested at what is happening around them, make sure people are where they belong, and reporting anything they see as suspicious.If an employee had locked the door after that nutcase went out to get his guns, this shooting might not have happened. :( Edited by Mojoguy

OMG, that is not a great weekend for most everything. This had a widespread effect. Congrats to Magic Mike for crossing 100 million though, nobody predicted that. Also congrats to Mad 3 and Brave for joining the 200 Million club. Ted should be there too by the end of next weekend.

Opening Ceremony is Friday afternoon in the states, so it won't really affect the evening shows which is where the real money is to be made.

But most people will be at work and will watch the reruns of the opening show in the evening.

IA4 had a lower drop than first predicted. It's now 51% as opposed to 55%Spidey went up a bit from estimates. It was 11% and now 11.4and Magic Mike crossed 100m. Not all bad.Edit: Spidey was 14m. Ouch it dropped a lot. my bad.

wrong, both Spider-Man and Ice Age went down.

wrong, both Spider-Man and Ice Age went down.

I could have sworn Nikki had the drop for IA4 at 55% at one point. But whatever, I know I misread Spidey. I was looking at Ted that was 11m and that one went down to 10.

I'm not asking for an army of police officer, just that theater employees gave a crap. They need to be more interested at what is happening around them, make sure people are where they belong, and reporting anything they see as suspicious.If an employee had locked the door after that nutcase went out to get his guns, this shooting might not have happened. :(

I agree but sadly a lot of that has to do with the fact it's mostly teenagers that work at Theaters outside of management. I always though theater security was very relaxed which is why so many people sneak in to mulitple shows of films and don't get caught.

IA4 had a lower drop than first predicted. It's now 51% as opposed to 55%Spidey went up a bit from estimates. It was 11% and now 11.4and Magic Mike crossed 100m. Not all bad.Edit: Spidey was 14m. Ouch it dropped a lot. my bad.

These numbers pretty much confirm that people stayed home last night. I don't see it getting any better for any of the movies for rest of the weekend.

Something good about this saturday is that I'm finally starting to watch the much acclaimed show Sherlock, as its on tv tonight. If that disappoints..

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG About time.Oh, and it won't disappoint, pretty much the best show on the telly right now.
  • Like 1