Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Every time I go to a mall, I even ask the guard to inspect my bag. Do your part. Make it a habit. Educate everyone.

Why would I volunteer away my privacy? I don't mean to be rude. I get you mean well, but I don't think this is a good idea.

I don't know about an increase but Sunday might have a very small drop. Hopefully, people are going to resume their normal moviegoing day by day.

This, my theatre's already almost sold out for tomorrow night and day shows are looking stronger if pre-sales are a judge of things.

Why would I volunteer away my privacy? I don't mean to be rude. I get you mean well, but I don't think this is a good idea.

I agree. Even if you volunteer to have your bags checked, the person with the guns won't. Doesn't change anything.
  • Like 1

It's not just fear that's turning people away. Yes, some are scared but others are simply just no longer in the mood to go to the movies at this time. This kind of thing has a tendency to put a damper on things. It's very easy to change one's plans. Also, I would imagine that a lot of those who were on the fence opted not to see it.

It's not just fear that's turning people away. Yes, some are scared but others are simply just no longer in the mood to go to the movies at this time. This kind of thing has a tendency to put a damper on things. It's very easy to change one's plans.Also, I would imagine that a lot of those who were on the fence opted not to see it.

Yes, I think this is an even bigger factor than fear. The family I spoke to said they felt wrong seeing the movie so soon after such a closely linked tragedy. I do think that if this is the reason, it would bode better for legs.

Do the guards look at you like you've lost your mind? Not being rude. Honest question. I suspect guards would have a wtf look if someone approached them and asked them to inspect their bags...

He is in the Philippines and they do have a separatist movement in the south.

It's automatic here that bags should be inspected every time we enter a mall and the cinemas inside it. However sometimes the inspection becomes a "I'll stare at it then you can enter" kind of thing, so I always open my bag for the guard to inspect it properly.