Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

There are just no words to describe how I feel about this —not only because of the sheer human tragedy at hand, but because I was supposed to be at that theatre last night— but my heart definitely goes out to everybody affected. :(

There are just no words to describe how I feel about this —not only because of the sheer human tragedy at hand, but because I was supposed to be at that theatre last night— but my heart definitely goes out to everybody affected. :(

Glad to see you are ok.
  • Like 2

Thank god you're ok, and you didn't go. We are all horrified by this.
  • Like 1

Glad you're ok.
  • Like 1

Glad you weren't there.
  • Like 1

Just was trying to catch up on part of this thread while watching the news. Emotions are really running high right now everywhere. I'm truly saddened from what happened in Colorado and thoughts and prayers go to everyone affected by this tragedy.I have friends who live in Denver and while I know they most likely wouldn't go to a midnight premier, made me want to make sure everything is ok.

Hmmm, 27m sounds a little low.Wasn't this getting absolutely insane sellouts?

Nope. Sellouts were well behind DH2. They were even behind Twilight movies. Some posters were just blowing this out of proportion.30M is still possible if that 27M isn't official.

:(<3
  • Like 1

Thankfully, you're safe.
  • Like 1