CJohn

Monday (7/23/12) Numbers: The Dark Knight Rises - 19.5M

I read it a few hours ago and I only saw the one joke. After that, he started talking about how he wouldn't claim victory because it wasn't the right time (or something similar). He talked about what was wrong with people. I didn't see the escalation that you're mentioning unless the mods deleted it.Red Devil did escalate some but I wouldn't say he kept escalating it either.

It's also about past complaints too. He was banned before, but he said he'd change his ways, but he didn't. Then he made that joke and that was the final straw I guess.

It's also about past complaints too. He was banned before, but he said he'd change his ways, but he didn't. Then he made that joke and that was the final straw I guess.

I'll be honest, I didn't read the TDKR threads, so I don't know how much he trolled those threads. However, knowing him, I'm sure he did. I'm just basing it on the joke that got him suspended, since I did read that thread. And RedfireBird is right that it was the same joke that Red Devil made, except BKB replaced "Marvel fan" with "Nolan fan". Edited by Walt Disney

Well according to the Banned, Suspended, & Topic-Banned List, this is what BKB has been in trouble for:

BKB Is Captain America (1-17-12) - Suspended for 31 days due to behavior, personal attacks, insults, and failure to correct behavior after multiple warnings and back-to-back cases of 2-week topic bans in the Box Office Theorists board.

BKB (2-19-12) - Banned from Weekend Estimates thread, as well as TDKR Discussion, Avengers Discussion, and TDKR $200m OW threads (for two weeks).

BKB Is Captain America (2-25-12) - Banned for 3 months due to consistently disruptive behavior, multiple prior warnings and topic bans, trolling, and multiple personal attacks. **Ban lifted 5/2/12

And currently

BKB (7/20/12 - Banned 6 months for hateful comments following numerous reports on him in one night, as well as his previous history of warnings and bans.

By this chart I believe when BKB comes back this will be his 4th chance, so how many chance does a member get before getting the boot?

Well according to the Banned, Suspended, & Topic-Banned List, this is what BKB has been in trouble for:

BKB Is Captain America (1-17-12) - Suspended for 31 days due to behavior, personal attacks, insults, and failure to correct behavior after multiple warnings and back-to-back cases of 2-week topic bans in the Box Office Theorists board.

BKB (2-19-12) - Banned from Weekend Estimates thread, as well as TDKR Discussion, Avengers Discussion, and TDKR $200m OW threads (for two weeks).

BKB Is Captain America (2-25-12) - Banned for 3 months due to consistently disruptive behavior, multiple prior warnings and topic bans, trolling, and multiple personal attacks. **Ban lifted 5/2/12

And currently

BKB (7/20/12 - Banned 6 months for hateful comments following numerous reports on him in one night, as well as his previous history of warnings and bans.

By this chart I believe when BKB comes back this will be his 4th chance, so how many chance does a member get before getting the boot?

Holy Crap! Wasn't he banned a couple of times at BOM too before it went down?

Is it possible TDKR will increase today from monday, and if so would 25% ($25M) be completely out of the question?

If it got an increase, it'd probably be pretty small, closer to 5%, enough to get it past 200m.

If it got an increase, it'd probably be pretty small, closer to 5%, enough to get it past 200m.

Absolutely. If it was to increase, it'd be no more than 5%.

I see. Yeah i once read a post saying blockbusters don't typically increase on it's first tuesday

That's Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance. Actual effort went into ASM

Misplaced effort. They went down to the camera store...asked for a 'Dark Knight filter' and applied it to Spider-man film. I don't think any object in that film was more than two shades away from the color black. Well...expect maybe for Emma Stone's thighs in her sexy stockings and miniskirt outfits. :)

Tele gets mad when you say creative teams are lazy. :)

:circles: :circles::DBut seriously, those two are among the most dedicated, out-there, unique directors working today, at least in terms of American action cinema. They're nuts, and they make shit like nobody else. I don't doubt it was a cynical cash grab by Sony, but I doubt N/T saw it as anything less than their opportunity to go bat-shit crazy on a decent budget.(I haven't seen it, I have no idea whether I'd like it or not.) ;)

I doubt TDKR will increase for Tuesday, not even TDK did, what makes you think TDKR will?

Hopes for Discount Tuesday, perhaps recovery as we get further away from the shooting. Expecting a small drop though, not an increase.