CJohn

Thursday (7/26/12) Numbers: The Dark Knight Rises - 13.202M

There's a game here called BSG, which is a game that we have been playing since 2008. In it you predict summer grosses and then weekly box office questions. You should play next year.Here's a link and some predictions for the movies that have come out thus far...enjoy, it's funny seeing how badly most of us did (these have to be posted by May 4th).

Shameless. :P
  • Like 1

Well, Gopher's not known for his sense of humour.

He's also not known to be either rash or impulsive. He's not given to wild, unsupported statements. And I tell you that we must evacuate this planet immediately!Sorry...I do have trouble with reality sometimes...especially lately.

Guy's Gopher's joking aside, we might wanna prepare ourselves for the worst and something like only $16m for TDKR today because of the opening Olympic ceremonies tonight. I was gonna go with a friend tonight, but he just cancelled on me because he wanted to stay home and watch the opening ceremonies live.

Guy's Gopher's joking aside, we might wanna prepare ourselves for the worst and something like only $16m for TDKR today because of the opening Olympic ceremonies tonight. I was gonna go with a friend tonight, but he just cancelled on me because he wanted to stay home and watch the opening ceremonies live.

Except it's not live, haha. Ask him if he has a DVR. :P