mmacader

Monday (7/30/12) Numbers TDKR $8,160,046

People who think DMC didn't have great legs are sore losers. If the TDKR matches it or succeeds it I am sure it will make over 450m+ and could go as far as beating Phantom gross and I don't want any SW movie to top Nolan movie, but ANH is going to if the re-release plan is stil a go.9m for TDKR is amazing, but doesn't that mean big drop on wednesday?

Edited by tawasal

IA4 increase is insane. Really nice for TDKR too.

Was expecting it to sprout some really good legs now. I think it would've happened last week already if not for the tragedy.

As I can see from this estimate it's heading for 160m+. The 3rd one made 39m from here on.

People who think DMC didn't have great legs are sore losers. If the TDKR matches it or succeeds it I am sure it will make over 450m+ and could go as far as beating Phantom gross and I don't want any SW movie to top Nolan movie, but ANH is going to if the re-release plan is stil a go.9m for TDKR is amazing, but doesn't that mean big drop on wednesday?

Everyone is saying 7M Weds.

Yep, 20-25% drop. I'm hoping it can stay at $7m or higher. That would be around a 22% drop. But I'm expecting a 25% drop down to $6.75m.

Yep, 20-25% drop. I'm hoping it can stay at $7m or higher. That would be around a 22% drop. But I'm expecting a 25% drop down to $6.75m.

It can't get worst then last week weekly numbers. :lol: I will happy as long as it stays above DMC's number on thursday and that would give a room for a possible over 35m+ gross. I might be too much nolanite to expect more.