CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

Can/do they really do that?NBC is always so desperate for ratings/cash I'm surprised if they'd give anything for free especially with how much they must be able to charge for adspace in the Olympics.

Marketing for the movie really kicked into gear during the olympics. It seemed like every other movie spot was for BL. And I'm pretty sure they account for the cost of the advertisement as either direct transfer between divisions. Or it will be accounted as opportunity cost of the ad spot was given for free. Still means lost revenue/added cost one way or another.

I had BL wkend estimate at 45 & Camp 25, atm I don't see BL getting to 18m for friday 15.5-16.5 and Camp 8-9, HS should at least get 4, see how it looks later

Thanks.Those numbers are more in the expected range.So:Fri: 16MSat: 16MSun:12MWeekend: 44MNot bad.

Finally, we're back. :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Last 48 hours showed me how addicted I'm to the forums, I was refreshing every 5 minutes.

Back on topic, great for Bourne and Campaign.

You no-life loser. How could you do that. I have a much better life than you,

because I was refreshing every 10 minutes. :P

Edited by vc2002

Thanks.Those numbers are more in the expected range.So:Fri: 16MSat: 16MSun:12MWeekend: 44MNot bad.

Actually like the higher range better :)16.516.9 (+2.5)12.7 (~25)46.1 OWBut agree more expected and pretty good considering the resistance to the side-quel
  • Like 1

Actually like the higher range better :)16.516.9 (+2.5)12.7 (~25)46.1 OWBut agree more expected and pretty good considering the resistance to the side-quel

I knew with the resistance it would open 40 or more. I figured it's Bourne people would be curious. When are you going to see it?