CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

^^^Which will still be $6m more than many were predicting.I've been offline so I'm not sure what WOM you mean but I liked it overall. Would've liked even more backstory on Cross than we got but it was a fun movie that did what the others did by saying "while 'x' was happening over here, now we'll show you what the other hand was doing there, out of sight".

Brazil wins the gold medal over the USA in women volleyball. Jaqueline is so hot. :wub:

God damn we got stomped in that last set. Still...41 Golds for Ahmurica.

Posted Image

It should be pointed out how terribly the Watch did yesterday. Awful.

• Like 1

This is WB the company that did a sequel to Superman 2 and have a movie in between Superman 2 and Superman 3.I wonder where Batman 8 going to be like I am guessing it take place after Forever and Riddler as the villain again and plus a new one. The question is will take place after Batman and Robin or before :sherlock:

I was actually being completely sarcastic, I thought you were as well. Now I am lost.

• Founder / Operator

I expected the same effect on TR last weekend but that still increased on Sat.

Fair point, although I'd say Bourne is naturally going to be more front-loaded with a stronger core fan base coming out on Friday.

^^^Which will still be $6m more than many were predicting.I've been offline so I'm not sure what WOM you mean but I liked it overall. Would've liked even more backstory on Cross than we got but it was a fun movie that did what the others did by saying "while 'x' was happening over here, now we'll show you what the other hand was doing there, out of sight".

I haven't seen it myself yet, although I'm glad because this is really bringing down my already low expectations. I love Renner, but, the trailers always felt a little forced to me.

RTH said 2.7 Friday and he overestimated most of the movies. So it's probably a 2.5-2.6 Friday and a 8.5-9 weekend. 65% drop.. UGLY.

No official estimate for TR? What gives? 65% drop is harsh but c'mom Sony its only the second weekend. :( for BL. From 18 to 16.5 to 14.5 to 14.... hoping for a 10% bump today then..