bballman24

Movies that made you fall asleep

Very nearly fell asleep in The Artist.

I wasn't tired enough, so I turned it off about 30 minutes in.I've never fallen asleep in the theatre, but I got close in Snow White and the Huntsman. During the daytime though, when I wasn't really tired, I fell asleep watching Batman Begins and District 9. I ended up loving both those movies after repeat viewings though. :huh:

The Grinch and Funny People are the only ones I've properly fallen asleep during when I've gone to the movies. The Grinch was a weird one as I was definitely the target audience for it at the time. Funny People was a combination of an 11:30pm start time, being the SEVENTH movie that day, being in a comfortable seat and finally, the most fucking boring 'Comedy' I've ever seen at the cinema.

In cinemas? Battle LA and Battleship. You see the patterns? :lol: Terrible stuff.

I would have been mad like hell had I nodded off and missed something in a good movie that I paid for - but these too? I wouldn't mind sleeping through their entirety. <_< The worst attempts at alien invasion ever, all too recent unfortunately.

Edited by shayhiri

In cinemas? Battle LA and Battleship. You see the patterns? :lol: Terrible stuff.

I would have been mad like hell had I nodded off and missed something in a good movie that I paid for - but these too? I wouldn't mind sleeping through their entirety. <_< The worst attempts at alien invasion ever, all too recent unfortunately.

Bullshit... I highly doubt you fell asleep through one of them, let alone both.