bballman24

Movies that made you fall asleep

Mission: Impossible II <--- happened twice and it almost never happens to me in general :lol:To be fair, it was during my college years and I think I was on very limited sleep the first time around IIRC. It had no excuse the second time around though.

Edited by JarJarBinks

That's why I bailed on seeing The Raven with a friend in April. It was the weekend before finals and the movie was at 10:20. There was no way I was going to stay awake between loud death scenes.I have made it through four midnight screenings without even coming close to dozing, however.

Fell asleep during the first part of "The Hunger Games". It was the second show in a double feature at the local drive-in. I was alone and had consumed a six-pack of beer during the first show - "Cabin in the Woods". Had leveled off enough to drive home by the end of THG though.

I didn't fall asleep during Hunger Games, but I was nodding off a lot after the games started, which ironically was suppose to be the high point of the film.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is the first ever I fell asleep into inside a theater, I get bored at movies but I still manage to finish it with eyes wide open or at least my mind lingers somewhere but awake

Basically any Oscar film (Artist, King's Speech, Tree of Life, and Slumdog Millionarie)

Yep, most of them I avoid like the plague.Others that I did fall asleep, or did find my mind wanderingInceptionTwilight 1 and 2, after that, I stopped trying to watch them (my cousin is a fan and tried to get me to be one too)Citizen KaneSpace OdysseyHarry Potter 6, 7 and 8.TASM