Heretic

Funniest movie scenes

Mmmmm...yea.....I'm going to have to ask you come in tomorrow...oh..oh..oh...I almost forgot, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to come in sunday as well....we ahhh...kinda lost some people and we have some ahhh...catching up to do. Mmmm-k? Thanks a bunch.

Michael Bolten Rapping in the beginning."I got my pistol my point and cocked, i'll cap off shots nonstop until I see yo monkey ass drop, and let yo homies know who done it... I can't talk to ma mama so i talk to ma diary"Then of course, the copy machine scene.

Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Not enough Lawrence in this thread.""Hey Peter man, turn to channel 9 its the breast exam! WOOOO!""Let me ask you something, when you come in to work on Monday and you're not feeling well does anyone ever say to you sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?""No.....""No man......""Shit, no man..... I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that man"

Edited by Shpongle
  • Like 1

Not enough Lawrence in this thread.""Hey Peter man, turn to channel 9 its the breast exam! WOOOO!""Let me ask you something, when you come in to work on Monday and you're not feeling well does anyone ever say to you sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays?""No.....""No man......""Shit, no man..... I believe you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that man"

If I had a million dollars, I'll tell you what I'd do. Two chicks at one time.

If I had a million dollars, I'll tell you what I'd do. Two chicks at one time.

"Thats it? If you had a million dollars you'd just 2 chicks at the same time?""Damn straight, I've always wanted to do that. And chicks do dig dudes with money.""Well, not all chicks""Well, the type of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do."
  • Like 1

I don't think many have seen Johnny Dangerously, but the gangster butchering the English language is hilarious. "You fargin sneaky bastiches. When I get my fargin hands on your I'm-a-going to rip-a off-a your arms and shove em right up your fargin icehole"

• Like 1

I don't think many have seen Johnny Dangerously, but the gangster butchering the English language is hilarious. "You fargin sneaky bastiches. When I get my fargin hands on your I'm-a-going to rip-a off-a your arms and shove em right up your fargin icehole"

Oh i use that movie all the time. I figured I was the only one that knew the movie as well :P"my mother hung me on a hook once....once" Edited by 75live
  • Like 1