Gopher

Aug. 17-19, 2012 Studio Weekend Estimates (coming in...)

I guess that's decent.

I think so. It's right where it should be. Considering reviews (critics and audience) and opening weekend.

Feeling better already. Now comes the wait for actuals. :D

Hopefully it goes up instead of down this time.

100m for Bourne is locked. Should top off around 110m. I wouldn't quality that as a success- that would be 65% of Bourne Identity's admissions- but it's not a total failure. TDKR is making 20%-25% of its business in IMAX runs now. That's what'll keep the film going through Labor Day weekend.

100m for Bourne is locked. Should top off around 110m. I wouldn't quality that as a success- that would be 65% of Bourne Identity's admissions- but it's not a total failure.

It's having a run similar to Salt which topped off at 118m. If so, it's still a bit of a disappointment with 125m budget. I don't think Universal was expecting a total less than Safe House which topped off at 126m on a budget of 85m.Overseas can make it a success though.

lolOk, so everyone act cool & detached while i'm the only one in the room all :huh:

Its funny when the descriptions of the movies are total gibberish:"In Cosmopolis Robert Pattinson verily can be see been as debauchery with Christina Ricci 2012 Henry Olympics David Cronenberg as he walks through window fall into turnip potato poo poo"

You are a very optimistic person.

I didn't really think it would do 28 mill in its second weekend, just emphasizing the point that this opened much lower than I had hoped.

Bourne Legacy has a chance for 100 million right?Decent for ParaNorman, I hope it will held up well with no new kids flick in the coming weeksOK for Odd Life for Timothy Green, I thought it would do People Like Us numbers