Sims

Boxoffice.com's Top 100 Films -- 2013 THREAD TO START SOON! POSSIBLE RULE CHANGES ON PG. 50

I will be very pissed if a Harry Potter movie doesn't make the list. I should have made a list.....

I don't care about any Harry Potter film except the finale and that one should be high up.

29. Saving Private Ryan

Steven Spielberg, 1998

"Earn this."

Nominated for 11 Oscars, won 5

613 points

Synopsis: Following the Normandy Landings, a group of US soldiers go behind enemy lines to retrieve a paratrooper whose brothers have been killed in action.

Trivia: The Department of Veterans Affairs set up a special 800 number to help the hundreds of former soldiers who were traumatized after seeing the film.

28. The Terminator

James Cameron, 1984

"I'll be back."

No Oscar nominations

638 points

Synopsis: A human-looking, apparently unstoppable cyborg is sent from the future to kill Sarah Connor; Kyle Reese is sent to stop it.

Trivia: Sarah Connor successfully auditioned and won the role of Sarah Connor. However, she later changed her mind and turned the role down.

• Like 1

29. Saving Private Ryan

Steven Spielberg, 1998

"Earn this."

Nominated for 11 Oscars, won 5

613 points

Synopsis: Following the Normandy Landings, a group of US soldiers go behind enemy lines to retrieve a paratrooper whose brothers have been killed in action.

Trivia: The Department of Veterans Affairs set up a special 800 number to help the hundreds of former soldiers who were traumatized after seeing the film.

28. The Terminator

James Cameron, 1984

"I'll be back."

No Oscar nominations

638 points

Synopsis: A human-looking, apparently unstoppable cyborg is sent from the future to kill Sarah Connor; Kyle Reese is sent to stop it.

Trivia: Sarah Connor successfully auditioned and won the role of Sarah Connor. However, she later changed her mind and turned the role down.

I had The Terminator ranked lower. I don't mind it being this high at all, but T2 is the one that needs to make the list. I have T2 at number 10 on my list.