CJohn

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

My only beef with this episode is the complete waste of the stinger just the person whose name i concealed in the spoiler tag in my last post silently brooding did we really need a stinger for that that combined with the other pivotal scene involving this character is what really gave it a twilight vibe

Are we really spoiler coding stuff? 

Hand has way, way too much potential to just be actually gone like that!!!

I'm glad it's Ward really if it had to be someone on the Bus.

Wish that Sitwell and his betrayal had gotten more than a mention and at that it was indirect.

When Hand mentions to Coulson they may be the only ones left I was disappointed no mention of Maria Hill. Really anywhere in the episode. 

ok ok i'll watch the shield episode tonight grrr , nothing like having to scroll past spoilers lol

remember a few months ago i had a little lull where shield was concerned and let something like 4 episodes passed before catching up 

plus for a new show they should have organized the breaks better! so frigging annoying...

Ha! What an episode the best of the series , poor May how Coulson treated her (he shot her ok with tranquilizer but still) this episode but she took it like a trooper ! I love her..she rocks Fitz and simmons ah l'amour l'amour geek...I can only say this the last scene pleased me extremely as it made up for an earlier scene that was so forced I've seen way more chemistry between a flower and a frog than those two lol Poor victoria Hand she was fighting the good fight , I feel bad Shield sure lost a good few men between cap2 and shield but they also got rid of a few hydra followers Poor may and coulson maybe they'll stitch things up when they find out about ward esp as she vetted the team first , info was pouring out in this epiI feel like between ward and hacker girl , why do we have to chose , I want them to both bite the dust. Ok I'll go read those spoilers I scrolled pastTo quote fury "trust" is going to be a problem moving forward , how will shield recover from this blow. And I'm confused ward and paxton are headed to the fridge ? Was that the plan all along because they didn't know where it was? Bill paxton why youuuuu ...

• Like 1

Ugh finally remembered her name skye pfff Kinda feel bad for her ,actress has unexpressive eyes or unchanging expression ,her eyes do nothing for me ! Even though they stink maybe she can save ward , hey I'm thinking about their shippers lolThis certainly gave ward a needed layer lol, his professionel development not the romantic one Nope May vetted him I'm hoping he's not a baddie poor skye...I'm torn between hoping he's bad and hoping may was right about himI too hope that wasn't the last of victoria hand she's a stuck-up kinda like May awww Is it ok I'm shipping coulson and May bff or romantic I don't care they have mad chemistry I feel like going back to see cap2! Ok enough with shield I'll spend some time in marvel thread this weekend if I can , I have other shows waiting among them epi 9 of GoT s2 I'm 20mn in ( saw that at lunch_ bells were ringing as stannis approached ) gotta finished other 40mn ciao

• Like 1

Sorry I'm on my phone , I left shield episode playing as I got lunch for tomorrow ready and now I just saw ward give a look to coulson as he walked off with paxton I'm thinking its a set-up they put ward up to it and he accepted because he felt deeply betrayed by his S.O. Plus because of him he killed the wrong guy Good reason to go undercover to find out how deep the hydra rabbit hole goes Remember they think fury is dead , everything is in disarray they're trying to figure out things on their own

Just caught up with the series, up until episode 11 was boring as hell, eps 12 and 13 were good and from there until the last ep it's great. Can't wait to see next episode. :D

And, I liked agent Hand.....and now.... :angry:

Edited by Doctor Who

Just caught up with the series, up until episode 11 was boring as hell, eps 12 and 13 were good and from there until the last ep it's great. Can't wait to see next episode. :DAnd, I liked agent Hand.....and now.... :angry:

Hand could surprise us, though, if you know what I mean. ;) Edited by Jay Beezy