Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Not feeling this one.

Yeah it looks like a slower old school spy thriller with a mix of comedy. I can't see at least domestic audiences being all that interested in this movie. Plus buzz for two movie two months out on the internet is pretty much nothing. It's something I can see grossing below 30 million and it cost 75 million to make.

It is gonna make a solid amount of money.

The buzz on the internet is nonexistent, especially a movie with a 75 million dollar budget. It's got under 2 thousand Twitter followers and only 11 thousand Facebook Likes. While it only has 4 thousand votes on Flixster. The first trailer has around 7 million views on Youtube which is ok. Even with the new trailer and poster coming out the last two days. It's only getting around 400 tweets. This movie is going to need to make 50-70 million domestically and 160-180 million worldwide to make a solid amount of money with it's 75 million dollar budget. As of right now there's no signs that it will be capable of making that type of money.

Edited by gb0708

Nice posters, although I'm not sure if this movie will play well with today's modern audience. This seems like the type of movie I think my grandpa would be interested in seeing, old school type spy...