Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Woah!

9/10

In exploring the spy genre, Guy Ritchie has created another absolutely brilliant period action film with a great on-screen pairing and a story that leaves you in a place where you’ll be dying to see more of these characters. http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/reviews/469807-the-man-from-u-n-c-l-e-review#/slide/1

• Like 1

You'll win the quality battle...

I'm not sure you'll win the opening weekend box office battle.

Don't think anyone is expecting this to outopen Compton. The best expectations are for a fun movie which gets decent reviews and good box office. With a reported budget of 75M (Guy Ritchie must be the king of stretching a dollar), it just shouldn't pull a Fantastic 4 to be a success.

This line made me laugh

For those of you playing Accent Bingo at home: That’s a Brit playing an American, an American playing a Russian, a Swede playing a German, and an Australian playing an Italian, and we haven’t even mentioned the Irish-Welsh Jared Harris playing Solo’s American boss. Rest assured that Hugh Grant plays spymaster Alexander Waverly as British and not Dutch or Kiwi.

• Like 1

Don't think anyone is expecting this to outopen Compton. The best expectations are for a fun movie which gets decent reviews and good box office. With a reported budget of 75M (Guy Ritchie must be the king of stretching a dollar), it just shouldn't pull a Fantastic 4 to be a success.

I don't mean the #1 opening battle,

I earn the,..solid opening battle. And the 20mish or less than opening many think would be disappointing.

If it does 30m plus, number 2 and all...that would be a success. And I'm not feeling it.

Ritchie isn't a critics favourite but he makes entertaining movies.

Then again, Kingsman also only got a 58 on MC.

Both Sherlock Holmes and Snatch also are yellow on MC.

Yet loads of shitty mediocre Marvel superheroes are green.

You just need to know how to analyze critical response. 

• Like 2