Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

Just saw it. Liked it a lot. The dialogue in this was great (especially Cavill and Hammer's banter at each other) and was also hilarious at times. Ritchie nailed it in my opinion, pacing was perfect. The cinematography was very stylish as well, you can definitely tell this was directed by Guy Ritchie. Its very balanced between sticking to the material while not being taking itself seriously at the same time. 

Good spy movie fun.

B+ or A-

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 6

Ritchie isn't a critics favourite but he makes entertaining movies.

Then again, Kingsman also only got a 58 on MC.

Both Sherlock Holmes and Snatch also are yellow on MC.

Yet loads of shitty mediocre Marvel superheroes are green.

You just need to know how to analyze critical response.

So ignore the critics and base everything on your extremely bias shitty opinion? Sorry, it doesn't work that way!

Remember Terminator Genisys and the plight of gb0708.

Nevertheless, unlike TG, this look like some inoffensive harmless fun that doesn't sully the memory of what it's following or based on.

Why would you compare the two?

What the hell.

Honestly, Genisys never looked good and the franchise has been dead for years.

I've never heard of the show but am interested in seeing it because it looks good.

• Like 1

Remember Terminator Genisys and the plight of gb0708.

Nevertheless, unlike TG, this look like some inoffensive harmless fun that doesn't sully the memory of what it's following or based on.

What the hell.

I've never heard of the show but am interested in seeing it because it looks good.

• Like 1

What the hell.

John Marston brought up how irrelevant Twitter so-called reviews are. When Ethan Hunt called him a pessimist, I reminded Ethan of TG getting a lot of positive marks on Twitter before the onslaught of negative legitimate reviews came pouring in.

Edited by Jay Daddeezy

John Marston brought up how irrelevant Twitter so-called reviews are. When Ethan Hunt called him a pessimist, I reminded Ethan of TG getting a lot of positive marks on Twitter before the onslaught of negative legitimate reviews came pouring in.

Yeah... But positive reactions aren't an indicator that the movie is bad like some would believe... They simply mean nothing

yes but the reaction to the Somerset House premiere was amazing..genuine reaction from the public. This never looked like it would be awful.

Fair enough, but I don't think one could call anyone on here an UNCLE fan or even a Ritchie fan.

That fellow was seeking out good reviews for Terminator and ran an Arnold fan website, so it is very different circumstances.

John Marston is a pessimist though. Everything is so negative I don't even read the posts anymore.