Neo

The Man From U.N.C.L.E. | August 14, 2015 | Comic-Con Trailer on Page 21!

I don't know man. I tried reading some Ebert reviews and it was just lazy retellings. Have NO idea why he was famous.

oh don't even get me started.

Nope, not getting into it. Ebert was awesome. No...

Ebert is awesome. He lives on.

• Like 1

American Ultra has a lot of things going for it:

-Kristin Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are critical darlings.

-It doesn't look like it is trying to please everyone at all.

-It is a new concept.

-R Rated action movies and stoner-y movies have been pretty well recieved lately.

I'm all for the Stewassance, so maybe I'm grasping.

I mean, I stanned for Uncle because of Thinking Man's Blake Lively and it is a little more muted than I was hoping for. :/

what.gif?w=560

Yeah, unfortunately.

In Bulgarian "writer" means "a worthy and talented author of published novels". Everyone else is just "a person who writes things", a journalist, a poet, a script writer or whatever. That's what confused me. No such word in English.

Really? I didn't know "писател" means that or is it just some people's desire for it to mean that. As long as his/hers works are oriented to the masses, they qualify for the Bulgarian version of the word. Quality not needed. 

On topic - as we're also getting the movie this weekend I am going to see it on IMAX. Curious if I will like it as I run quite hot/cold with Ritchie's work. 

Really? I didn't know "писател" means that or is it just some people's desire for it to mean that. As long as his/hers works are oriented to the masses, they qualify for the Bulgarian version of the word. Quality not needed. 

On topic - as we're also getting the movie this weekend I am going to see it on IMAX. Curious if I will like it as I run quite hot/cold with Ritchie's work. 

You can call yourself whatever you want. No one else will call you a writer (in Bulgarian) unless you deserve it.

But the point is that journalists, critics, game designers, script writers and even non fiction book authors and whatever are DEFINITELY not writers (in Bulgarian). Different in English though, it seems.

Edited by Fantastic Shay