Ezen Baklattan

Friday & Early Wknd Estimates (9/21/12): END OF WATCH Solid, everything else soft...

I am not sure. It was bloody and gory. What were the cuts? It's R-16 here right?

Yup R-16 but you know the cut could easily qualify as R-13 anyway, that rating was just made to cater to SM cinemas. Yup it's really gory but there are parts that got cut like those exploding heads

Seriously, fuck anyone who's now watching Dreddhere's hoping Looper can touch 20 mil mark on OW

I don`t know about OW but it should be the best opening in September because there seems to be genuine intrest in it outside of Internet. People are talking at the water cooler.

• Founder / Operator

I'm utterly pumped for Looper. Excluding The Master, haven't looked forward to a movie this much since TDKR. Johnson looks like the next big director out there, IMO. Hopefully I feel the same in six days.

• Like 1

that's what I was afraid of. Expendables theater drop was too big now it is not in thet top 10. So it might only have a 100 percent increase. Oh well it's still should finish with a 3 multiplier.

I think maybe less than 100% :(

Yup R-16 but you know the cut could easily qualify as R-13 anyway, that rating was just made to cater to SM cinemas. Yup it's really gory but there are parts that got cut like those exploding heads

I saw a lot of exploding heads. And there were scenes that were still cut?