CJohn

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter | 1/27/17 | Trailer on Page 10

This franchise still lives thanks to its japenese numbers.

This franchise really blew up with part 4, thank you Japan.

Seriously, what franchise blows up on part 4?

I mean, blows up in a good way, not blows up in a Batman & Robin way.

Major incident on set: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/resident-evil-stuntwoman-coma-high-821775?utm_source=twitter

A 32-year-old British stuntwoman -- who is featured in the upcoming Star Wars movie -- is in a coma after a crash on Saturday on the set of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter.

According to The SunOlivia Jackson crashed into a metal camera arm while shooting a high-speed motorbike chase in Johannesburg, South Africa. She is currently in an induced coma with a punctured lung and head injuries.

"It wasn’t a very dangerous stunt," a source told The Sun. "She was riding a motorbike in a straight line but due to the scene she had no protective gear or helmet. There is a metal arm, which carries the camera along. But it malfunctioned and didn’t lift up. It was totally out of her control. She had no chance. She is a lovely lady, the most generous person you could ever meet.”

Jackson has worked as a stunt double for many actresses in high profile films in recent yeard. In addition to performing stunts for Daisy Ridley in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, she also doubled for Karen Gillan in Guardians of the Galaxy and Charlize Theron and RosieHuntington-Whitely in MadMax: Fury Road.

In a statement on his Facebook page, Jackson's husband, David Grant — also a stuntman — wrote, "I want you all to know that she has been making steady progress and your thoughts and good vibes are all working so please keep them up! She's my inspiration and my world and one tuff little mother f—er ! She's fighting hard … "

• Like 1

Is there a worse not obscure movie series out there? I don't think so. Seriously, a movie has to try real hard to be as bad as 2, 4 and 5, which are complete and unredeemable abominations. Even the best ones, 1 and 3, are mediocre (if I'm being generous).

Is there a worse not obscure movie series out there? I don't think so. Seriously, a movie has to try real hard to be as bad as 2, 4 and 5, which are complete and unredeemable abominations. Even the best ones, 1 and 3, are mediocre (if I'm being generous).

These movies are stupid.

But they are...completely...excellent at being what they are.

Some of you will understand what I mean.

The rest?

Well, I suggest you dont watch this. It isn't for you.

These movies are stupid.

But they are...completely...excellent at being what they are.

Some of you will understand what I mean.

The rest?

Well, I suggest you dont watch this. It isn't for you.

I already watched 5 of those crap movies, so I may just watch the last one.

I'm a completist and I can't help myself 

:unsure:

I don't think so either. The REs actually make the Transformers movies look somewhat decent.

I hope they push this movie forward to September like the last 4 films. I don't understand why they are releasing it in January 2017, when the September formula has worked the last 4 times. Anyway, i'm gonna do an estimation:

Domestic box office 

$23 million opening 

$50 million total

International box office

$225 million

Total 

$275 million

What does everyone else think?