Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

Maybe she has to on movies where her title is executive producer , I think she doesn't finance entirely all the movies she works on.

But still, she in deed paid for everything on The Master and Zero Dark Thirty and that makes her a unique animal in  the Hollywood landscape.

Who has 80 million in its pocket to fund films ?

Nobody but her.

No wonder all the Hollywood auteurs are rushing to her like bees to their Queen.

Thanks to her, they have the money to fullfill their dream project, they don't have to do to all the bullshit you have to  to convince other people your movie is worth making/producing/financing.

You just have to convince her.

Do you have an issue with this?

No wonder all the Hollywood auteurs are rushing to her like bees to their Queen.

Thanks to her, they have the money to fullfill their dream project, they don't have to do to all the bullshit you have to  to convince other people your movie is worth making/producing/financing.

You just have to convince her.

And this is completely fantastic for moviegoers AND filmmakers. 

• Like 1

I am not a detractor or a hater, just pointing out facts, being 25 and a billionaire by heritage is anything but normal.

I just have issues with nepotism and entitlement.

But like all you of you have said, at least, she s putting this money to good use.

Good for her and us.

I am not a detractor or a hater, just pointing out facts, being 25 and a billionaire by heritage is anything but normal.

I just have issues with nepotism and entitlement.

If you happen to be the child of a billionaire, there's not much you can do about that.

I don't really see where nepotism is involved. It's not like her dad runs a studio, or finances his own movies, or does anything in the industry at all. She's wealthy, yes, and it's because her father was tremendously successful. But this isn't an Aaron Spelling or Michael Eisner situation... and in terms of entitlement, that really comes down to wealth in general, and I'm glad she's using it to fund what she feels is art instead of simply buying an island or glam-shopping or gambling in Monte Carlo or whatever.