Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

Yeah Django ended up being rushed because by Thanksgiving Tarantino was stuck with a 190+ minute cut that he was finding near-impossible to cut down. Weinstein had to push and shove and growl to get Tarantino able to finish editing it by mid-December, but the result was that almost no screeners went out to several key groups.

Is he Elvis?

Nahh he plays Angelo Errichettihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Errichetti

For the one who was so surprised about his casting: he is in since last early summer, if I remember it right. There were lots of rumors about his role, as a few actors at first weren't official in (probably filming dates conflicts?) so he got named for a lot of roles, including the role Bale now has (again)

Megan Ellison, the most powerful new force in Hollywood

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguardian/2013/feb/18/megan-ellison-producer-the-master

As I suspected, she is just Daddy' s little girl playing with daddy's billions, yes I wrote billion, not million.

You just don't have the opportunity to work as producer and financier with Hollywood A-list talents at 25 just becasue you are lucky, talented or clever.

She funded The Master and Zero Dark Thirty at 100%, that s how rich she is.

Thank you daddy !