Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

Ray Subers has spoken, people!

Ray Subers @raysubers 2h

Sony shouldn't bother marketing AMERICAN HUSTLE -- just make sure everyone sees this photo, then count all the money: http://www.imdb.com/rg/s/1/media/rm3407534848/tt1800241 

Ray Subers @raysubers 2h

Does anyone look at this AMERICAN HUSTLE photo and say "Nah, this movie's not for me"? http://www.imdb.com/rg/s/1/media/rm3407534848/tt1800241 

Posted Image

• Like 4

Looks fucking awesome ...

Christian Bale rocking that comb-over and just straight up owning. 

Jennifer Lawrence looks great, but DAMN Amy Adams is a great at playing a slutty chick. Very hot. :)

Bradley Cooper ... what the fuck with that doo. :lol:

SLP was great stuff and hopefully this continues DOR trend of good movies since The Fighter.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

I just wonder what effects the extreme weight changes have on Christian Bale's heart. Mustn't be too health

The only thing that bothers pme with Bale.

The shit is putting his body through cannot be healthy.

The Machinist, I mean,  it was downright scary shit to look at.

• Like 2

Just read that J Law never took acting lessons or classes. Thats awesome, I personally dont think you have you to be be Juilliard aluminied, thespian certified, Broadway-esque to be a successful and believable actor.

Just read that J Law never took acting lessons or classes. Thats awesome, I personally dont think you have you to be be Juilliard aluminied, thespian certified, Broadway-esque to be a successful and believable actor.

Wanting a professional opinion about their daughter’s potential, her parents took her to acting coach Flo Greenberg, who has worked with Matt LeBlanc from Friends and Kirsten Dunst, to name two. “I was eager for her to pursue her acting career immediately. I don’t say that about many people,” Greenberg says. “Sometimes, you need to know when to keep your hands off and let somebody’s natural technique blossom.”

REad this and you will learn more about Jlaw's genesis :

http://www.louisville.com/content/too-young-methods-louisvilles-academy-award-nomianted-actress-jennifer-lawrence-movies

Wanting a professional opinion about their daughter’s potential, her parents took her to acting coach Flo Greenberg, who has worked with Matt LeBlanc from Friends and Kirsten Dunst, to name two. “I was eager for her to pursue her acting career immediately. I don’t say that about many people,” Greenberg says. “Sometimes, you need to know when to keep your hands off and let somebody’s natural technique blossom.”

"Lawrence was so matter-of-fact about everything, I was continually blown away. For example, on acting, she said", “I never did theatre or took classes, which I think has helped me. I just had instincts and they were right.”

Awesome if she had an acting coach, but I don't consider that classes, but coaching. Still, I think it shows you don't have to devote all that time and money to come up with a good genuine performance.

Edited by jandrew