Neo

American Hustle (12.20.13) NEW TRAILER PAGE 35

SAG ensemble is gonna be fierce this year ! You also have the Meryl movie .

I forgot about that one ebcasue that's a bait of there was ever one.

Eh, SAG actually likes to award casts with many nobodies like Argo and Shrikeapoo because those actors are neve rin conversation for any awards ever individually and they are majority of voters.

The fighting scene with De Niro & Stone is fantastic, so intense !

LOL Sharon Stone brings the crazy in that one. I loved her. She was just wilding all the way out. Great character and she nailed it. LOL when she tried to run off with James Woods and they found her. She was giving him all of ace's money. Funny but he knew Ginger was like that from the beginning. LOL @ him trying to turn a ho into a housewife.  Man but the way they offed Pesci's character was very hard to take.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

LOL Sharon Stone brings the crazy in that one. I loved her. She was just wilding all the way out. Great character and she nailed it. LOL when she tried to run off with James Woods and they found her.

This scene convinced me Stone was a great actress,sadly her carreer went down the gutter pretty quickly ...

• Like 2

Eh, SAG actually likes to award casts with many nobodies like Argo and Shrikeapoo because those actors are neve rin conversation for any awards ever individually and they are majority of voters.

This. Didn't little miss sunshine win it as well? 

Also, could someone tell me what American Hustle is actually about? The Trailer said art fraud, but I was under the impression that it was something to do with accounting fraud? 

Hoping Hustle gets nods in every actor category. Will be rooting hard for Cooper and Adams to win. J-Law and Bale already have theirs, not the end of the world if it doesn't happen.

This. Amy's due and Copper hit the paydrit with DOR. Just get out of Hangover shit.

Also, could someone tell me what American Hustle is actually about? The Trailer said art fraud, but I was under the impression that it was something to do with accounting fraud? 

The opening scene with the painting was a metaphor. 

'shakes head.'

Bradley Cooper plays an FBI agent working a long-term undercover sting operation to take down a massive bribery ring of U.S. congressmen and other regional (Northeastern) politicians. Christian Bale plays a forger who Cooper coerces into helping him. Adams plays Bale's partner-in-crime and mistress. Jeremy Renner plays the corrupt Mayor of Camden, New Jersey who the group gets close to in order to (I imagine) follow the money.

It's loosely based on the real-life ABSCAM sting in the late 70s.

• Like 1

❝Rosalyn is 100 percent a product of David’s imagination. She’s a manic-depressive alcoholic, and I couldn’t wait. Plus, I got to make out with Christian Bale. —Jennifer on her character Rosalyn Rosenfeld who was written expressly for her.

Russell can barely contain his glee at how completely his new muse embraced her first truly adult part—up to and including the oversize fur, the smoky-purple sunglasses, and the frosted updo. “It’s a character who is kind of an unhinged, intense, manipulative, brilliant, but also soulful and heartbreaking Long Island housewife. And that was exciting to her. She has a genuine, in-her-blood joy in the inhabitation of other people.”

I wouldn't be surprised if DOR wrote her part during Award season.

She was announced in this movie a few weeks beofre shooting started.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1