Gopher

Weekend Numbers (starts pg19) Taken2 22.5, Argo 20.2 mill

I think Argo is rated R because of the language especially how F*ck yourself is kinda like the movie's tagline already lol. Glad with the Saturday increase! Go Argo! Woot!Frankenweenie :(HT crosses 100 million and Taken 2 will cross that landmark in a few days.

Edited by forg

I don't run on the treadmill I do a fast walk on an incline. I tore my ACL years ago so running is not the greatest for my knee.

Yeah, that makes sense. I just imagined you running your ass off and writing on your phone at the same time, and the faces of the other people."People these days, hooked to their devices" :lol:

for anyone whose seen it , why is argo R? seems like it could be a pg 13 if they wanted it to be. I mean I guessing the action in the last third of the movie makes it R and Im glad it is....just wondering. Language Im guessing

The violence is on the hard PG-13 level. Goodman and Arkin make it an R. Edited by tribefan695

JGL is an amazing actor. I loved his performances in Inception, TDKR, 50/50, Premium Rush and Looper. He deserves to be the next big thing.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1