Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

Trying to figure out how to get the magical portal to the other world to open though. Thinking of doing it through a book...hmmm...

As long as it's not a wardrobe! ;)How about a big special mirror? Or maybe a strange well in the forest that the main character discovers based on clues in a book he finds?

• Community Manager

Trying to figure out how to get the magical portal to the other world to open though. Thinking of doing it through a book...hmmm...

Do a magical refrigerator! No-one will see that coming!

• Community Manager

:lol:Did you know that was the original time machine in BTTF? ;)

Nope, I did not. :lol:How awesome would it be to end your movie with this shocking cliff-hanger:The characters get back into the refrigerator and right as they're transported, a nuclear explosion goes off. Did they make it? Or are they in the real world and this is a refrigerator like the one in Indiana Jones? :lol:

How awesome would it be to end your movie with this shocking cliff-hanger:The characters get back into the refrigerator and right as they're transported, a nuclear explosion goes off. Did they make it? Or are they in the real world and this is a refrigerator like the one in Indiana Jones? :lol:

That would be neat ;)

And I need to think on some new ideas for Year 5.

I think the schedule is crowded enough, we don't need anymore big releases.I also just took a sneak at Dawn Of Oblivion. Seriously? 315 million freaking dollars? I would think $250 million would be the max. Edited by etr906