AniNate

Box Office Theory's Most Anticipated Films

Maybe I missed something, but after calculating all the post from the last result post, TDKR is ahead to me.

I counted 123 for TDKR on a recount, actually. Both you and 75Live posted your lists twice and since GI Joe had 10 points and 75Live was the only one with that film on his list I assume I must've accidentally counted him twice.

But I still count 148 for Hunger Games. Wish I knew how to do Excel formatting in this forum but here's how I counted it:

Hunger Games Dexter of Suburbia 8 Spaghetti 10 The Dark Alfred 5 Magic 10 tribefan695 1 CEDAR 10 Avatarfan 10 rockNrollaDIM 10 Noctis 10 American Eagle 10 ddddeeee 10 SchumacherFTW 10 BK007 5 Kalo21 10 Ball Lightning 9 Prime Mover and Shaker 10 Cozmees Everdeen 10 148

The Dark Knight Rises Dexter of Suburbia 10 75Live 10 Spaghetti 9 The Dark Alfred 10 Magic 8 tribefan695 7 CEDAR 8 Avatarfan 7 rockNrollaDIM 3 ddddeeee 4 Impact 8 SchumacherFTW 9 delfinasu 1 Kalo21 3 FTF 10 Ball Lightning 3 Prime Mover and Shaker 7 Cozmees Everdeen 6 123

Edited by tribefan695

That's for this week. Before I made this post

CLOSED

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

The Secret World of Arrietty

This Means War

OPEN

Beautiful Creatures

Chernobyl Diaries

Escape from Planet Earth

A Good Day to Die Hard

Safe Haven

Seventh Son

is where I stopped counting

Okay, I see. This week's going to be even closer and I guess soon TA will enter to the race.

1. TDKR (=)

2. Rock of Ages (=)

3. Django Unchained (=)

4. Prometheus (=)

5. The Raid (=)

6. The Hunger Games (=)

7. Brave (=)

8. The Hobbit (=)

9. Argo (=)

10. The Avengers (=)

Edited by The Dark Alfred

So mine will be counted in next weeks?Just put forth my opinion posting only 1 is ridiculous. it skews the result. Im not even that anticipating the hunger games much but it would be in my top 10 as it is so close to release, only doing 1 like i did this week allows me to give TDKR 10 and nothing to hunger games which otherwise would have got 4 or 5.anyone who is on this forum cannot only be anticipating 1 movie for the entire year ahead. that is basically saying at this point in time there is not a single other movie that i would even remotely like to see. which is bullshit for everyone of us.

I guess it hasn't been so long into the year but I feel there's been a dearth of movies to see.

1. Five Year Engagement

2. the Lorax

3. John Carter

4. Pirates! Band of Misfits

5. Hunger Games

6. Lockout

7. Safe

This Means War exits my list leaving 7 movies to see before the Avengers. I haven't even seen "Safe House" or "This Means War" but then they're not out here and they aren't even really must-sees, if I'm doing nothing and my friend asks then I'll go along. In fact, I think only 5 of those will I see in the cinema. FYE looks sweet, Lorax looks nice, Pirates! is from Aardman and the other two hopefully will be entertaining as blockbusters and being slightly different. For all my negativity, it is still Stanton's John Carter which is more I can say for awful shit like Mirror Mirror, the boring Titans 2 and other crap out there.

Edited by BK007

Week of 2/17 - 2/231. Hunger Games (3/23)2. Prometheus (6/8)3. The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey (12/14)4. The Dark Knight Rises (7/20)5. The Avengers (5/4)6. American Reunion (4/6)7. Brave (6/22)8. The Expendables II (8/17)9. Red Dawn (11/2)10. World War Z (12/21)Looking in: John Carter (3/9), The Amazing Spider-Man (7/4), Skyfall (11/9)