A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

That was with the night extrapolated from Fri, right? I thought using Sunday for later hours might make more sense since it’s the other night before a weekday, went down to 80ish. Eventually we’ll have a nice stockpile of MCU first Monday’s to use as a reference instead.   

P.S. Let me know if you’d rather I not fiddle with projections like that.

Weekdays, night shows will be stronger than morning, while Sunday morning will be super strong. Can say evening of both are same.

18 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Btw @Thanos Legion you can manage from here or wanna sleep. I am bit busy today.

Should have slept hours ago, FFH midnight show is tomorrow night 😛   

Well, I’ll just catch a nap in like 15 hours. 18:00 will be last from me, just see where things end up in due time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

EG increase and holiday week will do wonders. WoM could be better than HC too. 

I'm pretty sure fewer people go the cinemas on the 4th of July (people are more likely to celebrate then do something like watch a movie).

21 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I'm pretty sure fewer people go the cinemas on the 4th of July (people are more likely to celebrate then do something like watch a movie).

Not true when there are holidays people do celebrate more often than not by going to theatres. That's why generally the gross is higher on that day

34 minutes ago, Nero said:

Not true when there are holidays people do celebrate more often than not by going to theatres. That's why generally the gross is higher on that day

Not on the 4th of July. Look at the past few years and you will see. 4th of July isn't Christmas. It's closer to Christmas Eve in terms of how many people go to the cinemas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Not on the 4th of July. Look at the past few years and you will see. 4th of July isn't Christmas. It's closer to Christmas Eve in terms of how many people go to the cinemas.

What kind of holiday is on 4th of July?