3 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

SAT

before service fees

Wolf Warrior 2  -  375.7m / 2,543m

Once Upon a Time  -  81.4m / 338.4m

The Founding of a Army  -  11.3m / 303.7m

Despicable Me 3  -  3.7m / 944.3m

after service fees

Wolf Warrior 2  -  401m / 2,731m (#1 of 2017, #2 in history)

Once Upon a Time  -  86.5m / 362.3m

The Founding of a Army  -  12m / 320.6m

Despicable Me 3  -  4m / 1,012m

And so, the Chase for Chow begins!

2 hours ago, POTUS said:

380m + going to happen. Slightly less than 5x PS

Sunday PS tracking 90m+ for at least a 15% increase. The PS multi may decrease again but sunday should still increase.  Maoyan has friday at 260m. Its got SW7s second weekend and $150m beat. Possibly 1040m/$155m

If sunday makes it to 400m then it could have an 11th day over 200m on Monday. 

The week will be close to 1750m for a 3800m total.

40% drops going forward= 6200m/$922

50% drops = 5500m/$818m. Likely

60% drops= 5000m/$744m. Locked

It has locked 200m for Monday

37 minutes ago, firedeep said:

Sunday will increase again.

3.1B+1.5B+700M+300M=5.6b is locked at this point. 6B is possible (>50% possibility IMO).

Friday will be a tough hurdle. PS for the 3 releases are going to total over 100m for a collective 300m OD.  They are going to take 60-70% of shows. Any of them direct competition?

19 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Friday will be a tough hurdle. PS for the 3 releases are going to total over 100m for a collective 300m OD.  They are going to take 60-70% of shows. Any of them direct competition?

No problem.Sat Presale are Very low for New release.OD multiple will be low

Edited by bangbingchan

2 hours ago, Tauren Warlock said:

How much will Spider-man Homecoming make in China?

I'm hoping that SMH makes it to $860 million worldwide and overtakes GOTG Vol. 2.

$100-125m is where the SHs have mostly fallen into these days.

If WW2 reaches 440m sunday it'll do 220-240m on Monday and make 1900m for the week, 3950m total. The numbers just keep getting larger. That put 6000m as probable with 50% forward drops and SW7 in play.  We'll have to see how next fri-sat go with the new competition.  I think at somepoint demand hits a wall. But if it manages to hold -35% next week, well then we'll  have start talking about ¥6,725,000,000/$1,000,000,000.  :ph34r:

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

This is more than locked to do more than TLJ DOM imo.

Never say never with Star Wars in USA. Fisher's death is an unpredictable factor. Of course, to beat WW2 seems hard, even more if, as POTUS says, it can challenge the billion mark, but I would not bet too much money against SW.

5 minutes ago, peludo said:

Never say never with Star Wars in USA. Fisher's death is an unpredictable factor. Of course, to beat WW2 seems hard, even more if, as POTUS says, it can challenge the billion mark, but I would not bet too much money against SW.

I know my friend. I also know myself that Americans love nothing more  than Star Wars. But even with that factor counted I still consider my argument to be fair. It will have to drop from TFA quite a bit. I don't think Fischers death will play such a role.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I know my friend. I also know myself that Americans love nothing more  than Star Wars. But even with that factor counted I still consider my argument to be fair. It will have to drop from TFA quite a bit. I don't think Fischers death will play such a role.

Sure, your argument is perfectly valid. It is just I would not use the word "lock" ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, POTUS said:

Presales for those three are fudged. No way they pulll a collective 300M OD, more like 150m.

Edited by firedeep