A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

why does there have to be do much action? character development and plot is more interesting.  I got tired of super beings throwing each other into buildings halfway thru Superman 2 back in 1980.  I like mostly the origin stories.

Godfather was supposed to be a shoot em up, lots of action gangster film, Coppola turned it into a Machiavellian treat

Jaws was supposed to be a slasher film, but the shark kept breaking and it was turned it into a suspense.

Both became #1 all time BO unadjusted.  

People get bored to easily these days

Maoyan used to rate an hour after MN shows were over but its been the following morning lately ,but hopefully with 2m+ viewers it will post in an hour

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, POTUS 2020 said:

why does there have to be do much action? character development and plot is more interesting.  I got tired of super beings throwing each other into buildings halfway thru Superman 2 back in 1980.  I like mostly the origin stories.

Godfather was supposed to be a shoot em up, lots of action gangster film, Coppola turned it into a Machiavellian treat

Jaws was supposed to be a slasher film, but the shark kept breaking and it was turned it into a suspense.

Both became #1 all time BO unadjusted.  

People get bored to easily these days

Maoyan used to rate an hour after MN shows were over but its been the following morning lately ,but hopefully with 2m+ viewers it will post in an hour

👍👍👍👍👍

7 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Olive said it’s “mindblowing” 🤯

Olive, while he is a MCU fan he doesn't sugarcoat them either. For his mind to be blown, I'm expecting movie delivered in spades which bodes well for the OW and legs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, feasby007 said:

9.1 rating

good start 130k viewers

9-10      81.9%

7-8          8.7%

5-6          4.1%

3-4          0.7%

1-2          4.6%

Hopefully the trolls are done

Edited by POTUS 2020