A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

9 minutes ago, GOXOG said:

i watched it and that's just comparable action screentime between 2 film.Maybe cause Endgame is 3hour so your friend feels like it got less action

Spoiler

Is it because the action scenes are not evenly distributed so he got bored in the first half? I do want epic fights in the movie! 

Do you like the movie? Is it easy to follow for general audience?

Edited by LeoC

10 minutes ago, LeoC said:

Is it because the action scenes are not evenly distributed so he got bored in the first half? I do want epic fights in the movie! 

Do you like the movie? Is it easy to follow for general audience?

Spoiler

personally i like it,quite different tone compare to IW cause now we got Avenger's POV,and it is a lot more emotional(prepare tissue),even though it clunky at a time quite easy to follow for GA(hell i am GA myself)

Edited by GOXOG
  • Thanks 1

Guys, you're borderline doing spoilers right now. 

Over 300 people follow this thread, and I'm sure at least some of them want to go in completely blind. Meaning they don't want to know how much "action" there is in the movie or how it compares to Infinity War. 

Put it in spoiler boxes if you have to. 

@LeoC @GOXOG

• Like 6

Just now, feasby007 said:

Guys, you're borderline doing spoilers right now. 

Over 300 people follow this thread, and I'm sure at least some of them want to go in completely blind. Meaning they don't want to know how much "action" there is in the movie or how it compares to Infinity War. 

Put it in spoiler boxes if you have to. 

@LeoC @GOXOG

i thought not mention any plot is ok,sorry if it bothers you,will be careful next time

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Fun fact: With presales officially over in China and continuing in North America, Endgame will set the single territory presales record twice :)

Could break the OW record twice also. 

China > 257m by Saturday would do it, then on Sunday if NA overtakes it

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GOXOG said:

i thought not mention any plot is ok,sorry if it bothers you,will be careful next time

Generally yes, but for a movie of this calibre I can imagine some might want even stricter requirements. Thanks for understanding. 

2 minutes ago, LeoC said:

Sorry! Put them in a spoiler tag now. But can’t hide them in posts where I was quoted. I will be careful next time. I think we will know about the reactions in about 10 minutes. Let’s see how things go!

Thanks. As said above, movies of this scale just require a little extra precaution :) 

• Like 2

Damn, douban ratings looks lit af. Hardly any negative reaction.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Lol, negative reactions got more likes than Positive ones. That's why negative ones are popping up earlier.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

Generally yes, but for a movie of this calibre I can imagine some might want even stricter requirements. Thanks for understanding. 

Thanks. As said above, movies of this scale just require a little extra precaution :) 

hey im coming out of lurking just for this film,not hard to understand 😘