XenoZodiac

Most overrated film in IMDb top 10

Maybe half of them are awsome.

And I say they are overrated , I didn't mean they are bad.

Many are pretty average.Of cource in my opinion.

I'm not that fond of dated movies.

:wub: I love you man Edited by Goffe Bond

the most voted here as "overrated"1. TDK2. Fight Club3. ROTK4. TSR5. Godfather6. PF7. The Good and the Bad8. 12 Angry Man9. Godfather 210. Schindler's Listnew to oldest1. TDK2. ROTK3. Fight Club4. TSR5. PF6. Schindler's List7. Godfather8. Godfather 29. The Good and the Bad10. 12 Angry Mancoincidence or not?

Edited by Goffe Bond

the most voted here as "overrated"1. TDK2. Fight Club3. ROTK4. TSR5. Godfather6. PF7. The Good and the Bad8. 12 Angry Man9. Godfather10. Schindler's Listnew to oldest1. TDK2. ROTK3. Fight Club4. TSR5. PF6. Schindler's List7. Godfather8. Godfather 29. The Good and the Bad10. 12 Angry Mancoincidence or not?

of course it is no mere coincidenceI have not seen all the 10 movies and probably others also not, but newer ones are known and some are naturally considered overated I hate it when in a best-of-list recent events or persons dominatefor instance in Germany they compiled a list of the best-Germans and on this list you had among eternal greats likeGutenberg (inventor of book printing)Albert Einstein (relativity theory)Ludvig van Beethoven(composer)a member of an ephemeral reality tv-showwhich makes such lists just a joke

of course it is no mere coincidenceI have not seen all the 10 movies and probably others also not, but newer ones are known and some are naturally considered overated I hate it when in a best-of-list recent events or persons dominatefor instance in Germany they compiled a list of the best-Germans and on this list you had among eternal greats likeGutenberg (inventor of book printing)Albert Einstein (relativity theory)Ludvig van Beethoven(composer)a member of an ephemeral reality tv-showwhich makes such lists just a joke

Please tell me Schumacher made that list!!!

Both TDK and Fight Club are overrated. When I saw Skyfall, it made TDK even more overrated, same plot and characterizations. The first third of Fight Club is actually good but the last 2/3 is garbage.

Well Tdk is sorry for coming out 4 years before skyfall and being an inspiration to a massive financial and critical success
  • Like 1

[*]The Shawshank Redemption - Overrated. So overrated.

[*]The Godfather - Not deserving. Top 25 or so for me, however.

[*]The Godfather: Part II - YES. Properly rated. Complete masterpiece. Better than the first.

[*]Pulp Fiction - Standard Tarantino worship by the Internet. Not deserving.

[*]The Good, the Bad And the Ugly - Deserving. Fitting conclusion to one of the best trilogies ever.

[*]12 Angry Men - Great movie. I don't know if it's top 10 material.

[*]Schindler's List - Deserving. Barely.

[*]The Dark Knight - No. Just no. A fun superhero movie and not much more. Place isn't surprising given how overrated Nolan is by the current generation. Worst film in the top ten by far.

[*]The Lord of the Ring: The Return of the King - I'm a huge LOTR fan, so this is completely biased and I say yes.

[*]Fight Club - Top 10 in the "cool" metric. Not top 10 in the "best" metric.

Edited by nAlkaline

I think overrating or underrating is overrated.Let people think what they want.The IMDB top 250 is still a good selection to start with if you want to learn about movies.Hey, there are dozens of movies on the list I still haven't seen, most pre-70's.

• Like 1