A Marvel Fanboy

Life Of Pi OS Thread

This movie's gross along with Ang Lee's recognition as Best Director make me a really happy fan  B)  I remember cheering so loudly when he got the Oscars that my sister smack me hard upside my head for deafening her :lol: 

Definitely looking forward to his future movies, the guy is so humble and likable with tons of talents  :wub:

Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

This movie's gross along with Ang Lee's recognition as Best Director make me a really happy fan  B)  I remember cheering so loudly when he got the Oscars that my sister smack me hard upside my head for deafening her :lol:

Definitely looking forward to his future movies, the guy is so humble and likable with tons of talents  :wub:

Ang Lee definitely is on the short list of greatest directors of our time. He has made some modern classics. He truly is a visionary and I'm greatful for it.  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

No need for sad face, it's run has been absolutely awesome. 

Congrats to LOP, it passed 600M WW.  :wub:  

Worldwide Gross: $600,356,619 [est.]  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Its awesome i know. But 2 monthes ago when it were slowing down in the 300´s i stuck my neck out and called 500 mill.

Thats why the sad face.

Its awesome i know. But 2 monthes ago when it were slowing down in the 300´s i stuck my neck out and called 500 mill.

Thats why the sad face.

You're gonna be damn close. It's looking at finishing around 485M OS, in my book you're a winner.  :)  :)  :)

• Like 1