Jack Nevada

What movie had the best 3D?

In my experience Prometheus, but I still could have done without it.

I've been hearing good things about that movie's 3D and I'm starting to regret that I didn't see it in 3D either of the 2 times I saw it at the theater. After Clash of the Titans, I promised myself I would never see another movie in 3D except the Hobbit/Avatar 2 lol.

Avatar has the best 3D out of any film as that isn't an opinion, its simply a fact. Second place for me is sanctum. One of the worse movies ever made but the 3D was nearly as good as avatar. Maybe Cameron being involved on the project had something to do with it.And sorry but Tron Legacy's 3D was practically non-existent. I don't get why so many people big it up, same goes with all the Pixar movies, I was able to take my 3D glasses off and still watch the film.

I've been hearing good things about that movie's 3D and I'm starting to regret that I didn't see it in 3D either of the 2 times I saw it at the theater. After Clash of the Titans, I promised myself I would never see another movie in 3D except the Hobbit/Avatar 2 lol.

I know you loved Prometheus and the 3d in that movie is incredible. I wouldn't judge by Clash of the Titans since that was a rushed hack job just to earn extra money. People rushed to convert films to color decades ago when the technology was new and the result was poor. But films like Hugo, Prometheus, and even Transformers 3 or MIB3 are totally worthwhile to see in 3D and also enhance the experience. I mostly avoid conversions unless it is something like Titanic 3D which was meticulously planned or MIB3 which decided to convert before filming and was still "shot for 3d," but would totally recommend that you see the films that were conceived from the ground up in 3D--like Life of Pi.

mmmmh1. Hugo2. Avatar3. Dreamworks Animation CGI movies have most of the time great 3d. Most CGI movies have now great 3d. Just saw Wreck It Ralph and the 3d was great.4. Resident Evil movies5. Transformers 3I am sure Life of Pi will be amazing 3d wise.P;S : 4 of my 5 choices use Cameron/Pace camera rig system, Life of Pi Too.Basically, only Cameron master 3d and CGI movies.

Edited by The Futurist