efialtes76

Early Friday Numbers...?

WOW massive for Immortals will almost double most expectations 85m domestic total and it looks like relativity is coming out of this one unscathed.Good for J&J I knew it wouldn't open below 20m.Puss with another fantastic hold.

Immortals always looked good, I never understood why people seemed to find issue with it. And it annoys me evertime we get a mythology based story the 300 card is always thrown out.

Immortals always looked good, I never understood why people seemed to find issue with it. And it annoys me evertime we get a mythology based story the 300 card is always thrown out.

the first trailer was kinda bad, but the latest were really good.

It has the same amber-tinged cinematography, the same slow-mo, the same shouted lines; the only way it could look more like 300 is if Gerard Butler was the lead
  • Like 1

I know it looks like 300 but the BO comparisons bother me, do we always need to compare Immortals/COTT like films to the anomaly of the genre.

Edited by Totem