efialtes76

Early Friday Numbers...?

Went to see Jack and Jill tonight. It was actually really funny. The audiences absolutely loved it. The showing was also sold out and filled with families. I am seeing Immortals tomorrow

:huh: You can't be serious? Anyways, I said from the beginning that Jack and Jill wasn't going to pass a 20 million OW, and would likely beat out Little Nicky for worst OW for Sandler. I bet poor WOM for Jack and Jill takes a bite out of Saturday and Sunday business and it ends ar about 16-17 million OW, 40 million DOM.

Good hold again for PiB, next 2 weeks it will get destroyed by kids films opening. Bad for JaJ, Sandlers 100m streak(discounting FP) is in trouble. J.E I'm surprised about since the harsh reviews. Anyone else expect an Eastwood, Di Caprio Oscar bait biopic to have such bad reviews?

If Immortals experiences the same Saturday and Sunday drops as Clash of the Titans, it's looking at $30-31M and #1.The awesome Puss in Boots hold isn't much of a surprise. Nor are the debuts for J. Edgar and Jack & Jill. I have a feeling Sony will put Jack & Jill just over $20M for the weekend estimates.