efialtes76

Early Friday Numbers...?

As if to make things more depressing for Sandler, Jack and Jill STILL opened higher than Funny People.Colored me shocked at Immortals; I was expecting maybe $17M for the weekend but that was optimistic.The most impressive is J. Edgar considering the weak reviews, which has more of an impact on these kind of Oscar-bait flicks.

I hope we're finally looking at a weekend finishing above expectations. It'd be about time.Hi to everyone and thanks for giving us a new home at Box Office Theory. I've been a longtime reader at BOM and now finally took the opportunity to become part of this community. Don't be too harsh on me, English is not my first language. ;)

As if to make things more depressing for Sandler, Jack and Jill STILL opened higher than Funny People.Colored me shocked at Immortals; I was expecting maybe $17M for the weekend but that was optimistic.The most impressive is J. Edgar considering the weak reviews, which has more of an impact on these kind of Oscar-bait flicks.

J. Edgar has DiCaprio who is a genuine box office draw.