RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Plus, the Thursday Night Football may have subdued some of those movies' increases.

Yea but Thurs football has been around forever, so the increases won't be out of the norm.

Yea but Thurs football has been around forever, so the increases won't be out of the norm.

Thanksgiving Thursday Night Football was broadcasted on NBC for the first time where other nights it was aired on ESPN. Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11

Yeah, increases on Thanksgiving, if this year and the last year were any indication, aren't as high as they used to be. (Hugo was an outlier last year only because of its crazy WOM.)Still, we can expect decent holds for the weekend. I'm expecting <25% drops for Skyfall and an single digits drop, if not an Increase, for Lincoln (which I'm seeing this weekend.)

No worries here. Both Skyfall and BD2 will get big Friday increases so hopes will be restored for all of them. There`s absolutely no reason why there wouldn`t be a jump.

Hope so. Skyfall will need at least 80% jump to keep the hopes alive. 85-90% would put it on track.

I'd like to see BD2 have a +125% jump, but it will probably fall in line with the others and jump by about 115%.

Most likely. This franchise rarely surprises one way or the other