tommycruise

Angry Birds | May 20, 2016 | Best reviewed video game adaptation ever

The notion that most gamers still care about Angry Birds is just :lol:

I was a huge Angry Birds fan, had almost all versions of the game installed and used to play them everyday. That was 3-4 years ago. Haven't even installed Angry Birds on my last couple of tablets and phones.

The movie will still do well, but not as great as it would have done just 3 years ago.

• Like 1

This movie is being made wayyyy too late, but it's animated so it'll still hit 100m.

Angry Birds is still popular enough. "Angry Birds Fight" is currently #8 overall in the app store. 6 different Angry Birds games in top 100 games. Even Angry Birds Rio is still in the top 100, even though Rio came out 4 years ago. Plus merchandise sales. AB franchise is fine.

• Like 1

The animation looks pretty decent but it's going to be one of many animated talking animal films coming out in 2016 and audiences will have experiences KFP3, Zootopia, The Jungle Book (not animated but still features talking animals) etc so it may be audiences will be tired of them by May. 

I agree about the animation. It looks really good for a expensively made animated film....like the other animated films we got  this year....

Home: looked great and made money. ^_^

Inside Out: looked great and made money. B)

Minions: looked great and made tons of money. :D

....What are few people unfairly judging a non-Pixar animated film's animation on? Is it on the designs?  :huh:

• Like 1

If it is not Pixar it is bad for kids and whatever. Typical BOT bullshit. 

Yeah...that's the thing that does bother me personally. They're being too nice on Pixar.

Whenever people see big-budget animation on Pixar films....they go like "Wow...this looks fantastic! All hail Pixar!"

But if it's not from Pixar...some would go like "Eeeehhhh.....i dunno....doesn't look that good to me."

Well.....guys, no need to overpraise Pixar's animation and botch away the other's. It's unfair. Even animated films from Illumination, BlueSky, Dreamworks, Warner Bros & Sony has great looking animation too.

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 2