iceroll

Weekend #s Hobbit 84.7 ROG 7.4 Linc 7.2 Sky 7.0 Pi 5.4 BD2 5.2 pg 90

Ringers are the most pretentious and elitist fans ever. Plus, splitting it into three films is just ridiculous.

It was entirely cash grab by WB/Jackson but I don't think they ever imagined this kind of performance by TH1. This just shows how strong Potter's performance was. It maintained it's audience unlike any other franchise.
  • Like 2

It was entirely cash grab by WB/Jackson but I don't think they ever imagined this kind of performance by TH1.This just shows how strong Potter's performance was. It maintained it's audience unlike any other franchise.

I predict Noctis will like this.

It was entirely cash grab by WB/Jackson but I don't think they ever imagined this kind of performance by TH1.This just shows how strong Potter's performance was. It maintained it's audience unlike any other franchise.

I was "eh" with two films. But three? That was ridiculous. The only book that warranted a split was DH. And it still had scenes left out (some that could and should have been in).But, yes. Aside from DH1 which is the only Potter that's dipped below 40m, to have SIX films in a span of 9 years sell 40m-45m tickets is incredible.