Monday Numbers | The Hobbit - 6.9M

Thanks, Blankments. I've gotten 60+ likes from you in this thread.  :D

Derailment was beyond epic in this thread. I miss all of the derailments.  :(

Edit: Thanks to Blankments, I'm on the cusp of 10,000 likes now. :D  

Edited by druv10
  • Like 3

Thanks, Blankments. I've gotten 60+ likes from you in this thread.  :D

Derailment was beyond epic in this thread. I miss all of the derailments.  :(

I believe it's removed a lot of the spontaneous social conversation that happened at night while waiting for numbers.

These days I just pop in sometime during the day to see what they were... and if I have time during the evenings I'll read the other threads. 

• Like 3

Im not sure if u guys are being serious about getting banned and such but no 1 has complained about the thread and as long as no 1 has complained I don't see what the problem is. Plus who is going to go through 40 pages in read every 1 of them? Lol

... *raises hand* :D

• Like 8

I believe it's removed a lot of the spontaneous social conversation that happened at night while waiting for numbers.

These days I just pop in sometime during the day to see what they were... and if I have time during the evenings I'll read the other threads. 

Yeah, spontaneity is gone from Daily/weekend threads unfortunately. Derailments were part of the fun but it's history now. 

• Like 2