efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

Unadjusted FOTR numbers. Lets not forget that little fact. 3D, Imax and inflation.

Let us balance that out with the movie being a prequel and not having the original cast. And I thought 3D doesn't really help now that the share is low, but with arguments like this it seems like it is so important.

I dunno about that one, but it did feel as if Hemsworth thoroughly butchered and then pissed on it and then set it on fire to me.

Nah, Shitto`s one is stuff of legend. Gotta be heard to be believed. Hems`s one was bad but I didn`t want to run out of the auditorium screaming.

Let us balance that out with the movie being a prequel and not having the original cast. And I thought 3D doesn't really help now that the share is low, but with arguments like this it seems like it is so important.

3D either helps or not, depending on what suits their arguments.

Oh, please. Before the movie came out fanboys were saying that different chaarcters don`t matter because people fell in love with ME and can`t wait to come back. Well, ME is back so why is this struggling to reach $300 mio despite inflation, 3D and IMAX? Just stop spinning the wheel,OK? It`s a good run. It isn`t even disappointing when you look at it realistically. It is in line with realistic expectations.
  • Like 1

Nah, Shitto`s one is stuff of legend. Gotta be heard to be believed. Hems`s one was bad but I didn`t want to run out of the auditorium screaming.

I saw Snow White in a cinema full of Scottish people. No joke people were laughing pretty hard during his first scene...A part of me absolutely loves awful accents when they're not my own though. I hear QT destroys an Aussie accent in Django? I can't wait for that. :lol:

A part of me absolutely loves awful accents when they're not my own though. I hear QT destroys an Aussie accent in Django? I can't wait for that. :lol:

Every time i see Tarantino in his own films or in interviews i just want to punch him.
  • Like 2

I saw Snow White in a cinema full of Scottish people. No joke people were laughing pretty hard during his first scene...A part of me absolutely loves awful accents when they're not my own though. I hear QT destroys an Aussie accent in Django? I can't wait for that. :lol:

Shitto one is so awful you can`t even laugh. You just want to run as far away from the sound as possible.QT totally destroys it.

Every time i see Tarantino in his own films or in interviews i just want to punch him.

Well, he does reward you big BIG time for suffering through his Aussie accent. Better than a punch I can tell you. Edited by fishnets

I think Tarantino's a smart dude. And he really knows movies -- not just geek movies, but movies in general. Dude is a serious walking encyclopedia of cinema. I think it'd be fun to listen to him talk about classics. And, of course, he's immensely talented as a writer and director.But he is an absolute shit actor and every time he appears in his movies, it's like he's whipping off his pants and dropping a deuce on the audience.

• Like 3

I think Tarantino's a smart dude. And he really knows movies -- not just geek movies, but movies in general. Dude is a serious walking encyclopedia of cinema. I think it'd be fun to listen to him talk about classics. And, of course, he's immensely talented as a writer and director.But he is an absolute shit actor and every time he appears in his movies, it's like he's whipping off his pants and dropping a deuce on the audience.

This x a million. Get your ugly mug off my screen, Quentin!