efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

As always Nikke overestimates. Rth was more spot on.

It's almost overkill to keep making this observation..lol Nikki always overestimates, Rth no longer needs to prove himself. It should no longer be a surprise/novelty that he's accurate. His estimates should just be taken for truth. In short, Rth rocks. :)

I would like to see RTH and Nikki in a fight to the death. Like in Django.

rth would outsmart her and sneak a box of poisoned wine into her house the weekend before. She goes to get sloshed as normal when picking weekend numbers at random and winds up dead the next morning. rth wins.
  • Like 1

If you don't like musicals you won't like Les Mis(How can you not like musicals, though? :P )

Well, I'm not a fan. I mean I have liked a handful of musicals (Chicago, Rocky Horror, Blues Bros., South Park movie) but in general I avoid them, even the classics

Well, considering that POTC couldn`t even muster $250 mio despite 3D this is good.

Yeah that's true but then again it was a sequel and Part 3 was badly received. It was sure to go down by that logic and sequels failing is not that uncommon. Prequels doing is definitely great, its just the drop in admissions that is big. Still as I said its a passable number and if TH gets good legs to get past FOTR's unadjusted numbers then it will be a good number.

The razzies hate on what's popular and J-Law is the biggest thing since Jesus so it's hardly surprising. They're no fun anymore.

That`s true. Their long list is ridiculous. JLaw wasn`t even critically panned for that horror movie. It`s like they nominated Michael Sheen for Worst Supperting Actor for BD2 although he was raved even by negative reviews. Razzie want attention by nominating popular movies and people even when they give good perforemnces.Which means Chastain gets Razzie`d for awful looking Mama next year. :rofl: