efialtes76

Thursday Numbers:TH1 $10.6m,Les Mis $9.4m,DU $8.7m....

Bet Hems is on it for Red Dawn too. Kind of dumb to nominate people for movies that were made years ago (Red Dawn and End of the Street) and are only finally being released due to actor success. But it's the razzies so dumb is expected

Edited by Chewy

The Razzies are as dumb as the movies they are rewarding.And they think they are so hip ...Sandra Bullock picking up her Razzie the same year as her Oscar was glorious though.

Edited by The Futurist

Chris(t) is indeed on the longlist, for Snow Shite as well as Red Yawn. He and J-Law are my favourites and I want them to take over the world. Stupid razzies.

He was awful in that Snow White flick though. I hope he gets nominated for the worst butchering of my homeland's accent I've heard in quite some time.

Chris(t) is indeed on the longlist, for Snow Shite as well as Red Yawn. He and J-Law are my favourites and I want them to take over the world. Stupid razzies.

Razzies just give them more exposure and unite fans against really stupid nominations.