baumer

Wednesday #s Variety Hobbit 4.4

I had it at 18mil for the weekend but if this week's dailies are an indication, 20mil is in play (22 surely not, FotR made 23mil that weekend)

If it follows NT2 for rest of the week then it's looking at 21M so 22M is definitely in play.

I just don`t get it. Why is the hold so good for emotionally uninvolving movie with poor characters? Does it mean it would have made more if it had good characters and emotional resonance? Anywya, I want it to flal short of unadjusted FOTR. It`s crossing $300 mio but it doesn`t have to pass FOTR.May Armitage, Turner, Pace and Lilly bomb! Bomb! Bomb! BOmb! Fuck you! You are not going to become stars! You will not! You are already too old for that and have no charisma and she is wrinkled more than Judi dench!

Thats the thing though, it had a subpar OW but since it's actually had pretty good holds. WOM likely is very good on it or with the competition it had it would've dropped very hard by now.

If it follows NT2 for rest of the week then it's looking at 21M so 22M is definitely in play.Thats the thing though, it had a subpar OW but since it's actually had pretty good holds. WOM likely is very good on it or with the competition it had it would've dropped very hard by now.

That`s the thing. I don`t get the good WOM. The movie isn`t bad but it isn`t really rewatchable either. yet it is de facto getting repeat business and by the look of it damn Wrinkled Cougar and BoyToy movie is anticipated because people like this one. I don`t get it. Those wrinkes are freakin career-ending hello Hollywood!

I think the holds may be a bit better. I know a fair amount of people who just went ahead and took the remainder of this week off as well. So while some have gone back to work there are still a higher than you might think portion still in "vacation/leisure mode" which should translate in some better than expected holds.

I would be very glad to see it 1st again.I was thinking about the meltdown here on its OW.The "it will crash", "won't have solid holds enough to go to 300M", etc

i`m certainly meting down and I`m gonna buy Wrinkled Octogenic Cougar Elfette In a Corset and Boytoy Dwarf action figure and sma their faces into the edge of the table and slam and slam and slam until those fuckers bomb!